Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Brain Child.

After the successful completion of my Masters in counselling psychology, I started searching for a job & was lucky enough to be employed in one of the famous organisation in chennai & to be associated with personalities who have made it big in the field of medicine. But few months later realised that this was not what i wanted in life!!! I always dreamt of starting out on my own -and I did just that.
May 14th 2007 saw the birth of Sampurn-" Making Lives Complete"- My own counselling centre at Abhiramapuram Chennai. My initiative to serve the society in whatever way possible.

At Sampurn all types of counselling are offered to clients according to individual needs.
In addition to counselling Sampurn also offers workshops in soft skills for schools colleges & corporates.
Those in need of our services may contact archana11283@gmail.com

Those visiting my blog please spread the word about Sampurn to your friends & family.

Thank You :-)

No comments: